Is social media part of your marketing strategy?
If it is, you know how hard it can be to keep up with all of the latest news and trends from the different social platforms. Things change constantly and can make it difficult to craft a cohesive social media marketing strategy for your business.
Here are some ideas for your social media marketing ideas to try.
- Email existing customers to let them know about a promotion
- Jump on trending topics with hashtags
- Hold a giveaway or contest
- Create “tag a friend” content
- Post behind-the-scenes photos and videos
- Take advantage of “reactions” on Facebook
- Share tips and tricks
- Promote on Instagram or Facebook
- Use more emojis
- Create a how-to video.
- Make a recommendation
- Post video tutorials
- Recognize a competitor
- Share an unusual photo
- Lighten things up with funny or inspirational images
- Ask your audience for advice
- Try a ‘Blast from the past’
- share user-generated content from your fans and followers
- Contacting an influencer to promote on their social profiles
- Repurpose content like blogs and videos